Marketing and sales are by far one of the most important components to a successful business. In fact, what is the essence of being in business if you are not known in the market place, and more so, your products/services are not selling to the right people? On the other hand, what is the essence of being in business if you have no good reputation in serving and retaining your customers. Ideally, knowing how to give great service is one of the keys to growing and sustaining a business. Not serving and caring for the customer is one of the subtle killer giants wrecking most organizations today. Totally satisfied customers are six times more likely to patronize a company’s products over a long period of time. In this training, we will be exploring all facets of achieving effective customer service, educating the prospective clients on the products/services, and at the same time providing you with the right tools you need to market effectively in this 21st century business that is driven by online presence.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify the benefits of great customer service.
- Learn well defined e-commerce platform to showcase your products
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Integrate payment gateway on your site where customers can make payment with debit cards
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Achieve great marketing and sales result
- Build market share and overall profitability in your business
- Set up & Integrate Social Media Accounts to market your business
Section One: Serving and Retaining Customers
- Who is Customer?
- What is Customer Service
- CARE: Customers Are Really Everything
- The Five Types of Customer
- 10 Facts about Customers
- Happy versus Unhappy Customer
- The Impact of Unhappy Customer to your Organization
- The Customer Focused Company
- Five Key Components of Quality Customer Service
- 12 Ways to offer Superior Customer Service
- Effective Communication and Listening Skills
- Handling Angry Customers
- Case Studies on Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction Quiz
- Designing Customer Feedback
- The Serve Model
Section Two: Reaching Customers through Effective Marketing
- Elements of marketing communication mix
- Creating a niche and marketing effectively to your target audience
- Creating an effective marketing slogan
- The power of corporate vision and mission
- Setting up E-commerce Website
- The ABC of Online Business
- Integrating the online networking sites to boost your brand image and profitability
- Set up Konga and Jumia marketplace for your business
Target Audience: Entrepreneurs, Managers, HR Heads, Sales and Marketing Managers, & Customer Care Unit
Date: Friday 31ST August 2018
Training venue:VISIONDRIVERS TRAINING CENTRE
83, Allen Avenue
- Payment should be made via wired transfer/Cheque to: Visiondrivers Management Consulting – Eco Bank; A/C 0039713464 or Visiondrivers Leadership Academy; Zenith Bank; A/c 1013615937
- Please bring payment slip along with you for registration.
- As we usually have limited seats available, it is advised you make upfront payment prior to the training day.
- Participants will receive materials for the training
- Free eBook and CDs
- 5% discount for group bookings of 3-participants and above
- Certificate of Attendance
- Refreshment will be served
We look forward to serving you!
Powered by BreezingForms