Derived from Latin, delegate means "to send from." When delegating you are sending the work "from" you "to" someone else. Effective delegation will not only give you more time to work on your important opportunities, but you will also help others on your team learn new skills. Delegation helps people grow underneath you in an organization and thus pushes you even higher in management. It provides you with more time, and you will be able to take on higher priority projects. In this One-day Leadership Master Class, participant will learn how effective delegation helps organization save time and money, make more money, help build skills, and motivate team members.
What to Cover:
- Leadership: Foundation for Effective Delegation
- Delegation: What Really Is It?
- The Importance of Delegation in Today’s Organization
- What Should I Delegate or Not Delegate?
- The Delegating Leader
- The Leadership Style for Effective Delegation
- Effective Tips to Delegating Successfully
- Overcoming Hindrances to Effective Delegation
- Delegation vs. Accountability
- The RAD Principle: Matching Responsibility, Authority, & Delegation
- Being Accountable for your Actions
- Holding People Accountable for Performance
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results through Accountability
- Case Study, Quiz & Exercises
Target Audience: CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders.
Duration: 1 day
Date: Friday, 26TH October 2018
Training hours: 9:00am Prompt
VISIONDRIVERS TRAINING CENTRE
83, Allen Avenue
Fee: N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only)
All payment should be made in favour of:
Visiondrivers Mgt. Consulting Ltd. – Eco Bank; A/C 0039713464.
- Participants will receive materials for the training
- Free eBook and CDs
- 5% discount for group bookings of 3-participants and above
- Certificate of Attendance
- Tea Break & Lunch
Enquiries: For more info, please call: +234 817 123 5284, +234 810 654 5127
We look forward to serving you.
To indicate Your intrest & reserve a seat for seminar please fill the form bellow.
Powered by BreezingForms